We are hiring a motivated and talented Data Analyst to help up analyse and better understand our customer and client data. A key part of this role will be to enable the delivery of near real-time and retrospective data intelligence reflecting on the performance of Testing For All's testing services.
Who are Testing for All?
Testing For All was born out of the pandemic, with the aim of making high quality, lab-based COVID-19 testing accessible and affordable to all. To support this vision, we developed a unique web-based platform, the TFA App, which enabled the reliable delivery of large scale testing, tracking samples from the point of dispatch to receipt at the lab, and returning results to customers. Looking forward, Testing For All is focused on building the next generation of lab connectivity software. Our platform intelligently allocates lab capacity to market demand and tracks samples from order to results delivery, allowing labs and digital healthcare players to optimise their operations
Our goal is to become the go-to software supporting the delivery of high quality diagnostics in the UK and beyond. We strongly believe that the COVID-19 pandemic will have a lasting impact on the healthcare and the prevalence of the diagnostics industry, and want to continue to play a core part in ensuring the large scale availability of affordable tests.
What does our system do?
The system is designed to enable mass testing for COVID, with a target of testing 1m people in 100 days. It includes the following components:
- E-commerce: The selling of tests is handled separately in testingforall.org which is a Wordpress/Woocommerce system
- Shipping: Shipping test kits are handled separately by syncing order information to a shipping system called Veeqo
www.testingforall.app: Supports the end to end delivery of our testing service once kits have shipped, from user sign up to the activation of the sample (tying sample ID to an individual user) through to results delivery (incl. reports/certificates)
- Enable the delivery of near real-time and retrospective telemetry data to TFA Operations Dashboard hosted on Google Studio for the purpose of monitoring and tracking events in the test lifecycle.
- Implement live data reporting systems / dashboards against a set of business criteria and KPIs / SLAs.
- Contribute to defining the Data and information governance policy.
Key Skills & Attributes
- Educated to degree level or equivalent in maths or data related degree
- Highly numerate and analytical
- 2 + years of Data Analyst experience
- Strong/Advanced Excel skills
- Experienced with working with Data Studio (must have)
- Precise, a keen eye for detail and for numbers - you LOVE numbers!
- Strong interpersonal skills and relationship-building skills, a team player with a solution-focused attitude
- Have a proactive and 'can-do' attitude
- Capability to work within a fast-paced and dynamic working environment with changing priorities